Sam and Liz

Sam and Liz
Sam: 2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 ADV Liz: 2013 Kawasaki KLR 650

Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Lot To Live Up To!


These are some of the best nurses who ever had the pleasure of taking care of ME! (LOL)

They are great. So caring and helpful, Always!  You'd think they'd have a bad day at some point. I'm in their clinic every other week for years now and I've never experienced any impatience or nastiness of any kind!

Professional? Of course!  Things don't always run smooth. Coming sick, reactions to the blood.  What ever occurs, it's taken care of. Hell, I'm still here!

Yup, they set the bar pretty high for the rest of the world's caregivers.  However, they are also the reason I am so uncomfortable about being treated ANYWHERE else.  But, they've assured me it will be fine, that many people travel and still get all kinds of treatments while on the road and vacationing.

I am going to miss everyone here.

Last Fill Up Before The Trip



No comments:

Post a Comment