Sam and Liz

Sam and Liz
Sam: 2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 ADV Liz: 2013 Kawasaki KLR 650

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lets Stop For Two Units - In St Louis

My second vamp stop will be in St Louis at the Siteman Cancer Center on July 1.  my niece works for the University and did some poking around. She cam up with Dr Kristen Sanfilippo who graciously accepted me as a "transient" patient.

I'm still nervous about these stops but talking with talking to the nurses at the facilities and hearing they have been in communication with my home-base, it's soothing my emotions.  I keep telling myself, people are blood transfused all over the world, it's not major surgery!

So, as I stated for my Phoenix fill-up,  if you'r in the St Louis area on Friday 7/1, stop in and say hi.  I'd love the company. Especially if you are a fellow Red user (Thal Patient).

No comments:

Post a Comment